In 2022, diversity and inclusion (D&I) is a top priority for most organisations which recognise its importance as a key component of an effective environmental, social and governance (ESG) framework.
With this in mind, DLA Piper’s Employment group is pleased to launch a 15 minute D&I index. Our index will assist your organisation to identify the key areas of focus for the social aspects of its ESG framework whilst also flagging critical matters impacting on compliance with legal obligations in the UK.
Our index will score your organisation in the following six important areas and also provide you with a Red, Amber or Green rating based on your alignment with best practice:
- Inclusive culture;
- Reward; and
You will also have the option to download a report outlining your results as a useful point of future reference for identifying measures to develop and improve your D&I strategy. Your responses will also enable us to share with you how you benchmark against other businesses in your sector.
If you have any questions about your D&I strategy or our D&I index, please do not hesitate to contact your usual DLA Piper contact.
Complete the DLA Piper Diversity & Inclusion Index.
How DLA Piper can help
If the Index helps you to identify aspects of your D&I approach that need attention, then we can partner with you to help you address these areas. This could include:
- Reviewing and updating your polices to ensure that they are not only legally compliant but also reflect current market practice for your sector;
- Designing and rolling out a bespoke D&I training programme for your leadership teams;
- Advising on your approach to positive action to help strike the right balance between recruiting from a more diverse talent pool while remaining within the guardrails of the Equality Act 2010;
- Reviewing and advising on your programmes relating to gender and ethnicity pay gap reporting;
- Investigating individual or collective grievances relating to allegations of discrimination.