The Regulation of 6th November 2020 introduced new restrictions connected with the COVID-19 pandemic, which may have a significant impact on the functioning of many employers.
Below, we present the most important of them:
- Closed shops in shopping malls except grocery shops, shops selling cosmetics, building and repair products, articles for pets, newspapers or books;
- Closed cultural institutions – theatres, cinemas, museums;
- Hotels available only for guests on business trips. It is allowed for employees to receive any kind of training outside the place where the employer is located or outside the permanent workplace;
- Remote work is highly recommended;
- Restriction on public gatherings to maximum 5 people;
- Organizing meetings and events is prohibited;
- Using swimming pools, aquaparks and gyms is suspended;
- Learning in schools only in remote mode.
New restrictions are in force since 7 to 29 of November 2020 with the possibility of their extension or tightening.
In connection with lack of new forms of support for enterprises, we would like to remind all employers who have not benefited so far from the support regulated in the so-called Anti-Crisis Shields, that in the case of some grants the deadline for submitting applications has been extended to 30 days from the date on which an epidemic or epidemiological threat is called off.