Category Archive: Business trips

A1-form required for business trips abroad – significant fines may apply

From January 2019, employees will now generally need to carry an A1 form whenever they are normally working in, or posted to, other EEA countries in order to avoid liability for social security contributions and potential fines. In general, an employee pays social security contributions to the country they are working in. However, employees from …

Continue reading »